The EOS Linx Residential Charging Program was designed to support individual homes, as well as multi-unit communities, through seamless back-end integration. EOS provides a flexible solution for equipment, maintenance, and installation so that subscribers can choose a plan that best suits their needs and lifestyle.
Residential Subscriber Benefits:
- Multiple subscription term options - 36- or 60-months term.
- Upfront or financing options available. In either case, the subscriber owns EV charging equipment at the end of the program term.
- Subscribers may be eligible to claim a federal tax credit for the charger and installation costs.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) option is available (subject to certain limitations on compatible devices).
- Equipment refresh option allows subscribers to benefit from improvements in technology and ensure continued access to optimal energy solutions.